we understand what matters most: meaningful results
Weintraub Tobin is a law firm that is a lot like our clients — energetic, driven and supportive of the communities in which we live and work.
Weintraub Tobin strives to hire exceptional people who demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and creativity. We believe in delivering quality client service both externally and internally while fostering an environment which encourages collaboration and camaraderie. We encourage effective communication and integration among attorneys and staff across offices. We believe in bringing the best people together to enhance client services and making the firm a great place to work. We are proud of the diversity of skills and experience each person brings to our organization.
Litigation Paralegal – San Francisco
Weintraub Tobin is seeking an experienced Litigation Paralegal for our San Francisco office. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task, enjoy working as part of a team, and demonstrate a first-class commitment to client service. Under minimal supervision, the litigation paralegal will be expected to carry out the following job duties and responsibilities:
• Organize documents and coordinate document productions including bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents.
• Perform various document searches and factual research.
• Create and maintain internal case databases including searching for internal and external documents.
• Prepare for and attend depositions by gathering and preparing documents relevant to the deponent, organizing exhibits, taking notes, managing exhibits during the deposition and summarizing highlights of a proceeding.
• Work with attorneys and legal secretaries in the preparation and filing of all court documents.
• Act as a liaison between various internal departments, as well as outside vendors.
• Oversee the progress of documents through litigation, order transcripts/medical records, etc. from reporting services and fulfill requests from outside counsel and others.
• Prepare for and attend trials/arbitrations: Organize exhibits, files and all other supporting documents, coordinate trial set-up and logistics, and assist attorneys in the courtroom.
• Discovery: Organize documents, review, analyze and summarize discovery responses, and respond to discovery requests.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 4-6 years of civil litigation experience.
• Paralegal certificate from ABA approved school is required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and litigation software applications including Casemap, Textmap, Relativity, Adobe Professional, and Sanction (or Trial Director).
The ideal candidate will have the following capabilities:
• Superior attention to detail and organizational ability.
• Familiarity with Worldox or similar document management system.
• Ability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects and work effectively under pressure.
• Adept at working independently or on a team in providing timely service to attorneys.
• Communicates effectively with attorneys and legal personnel at all levels.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MARKETING COORDINATOR/SPECIALIST – Sacramento
Weintraub Tobin Law Corporation is seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Marketing Coordinator/Specialist for our Sacramento office. This position is responsible for implementing all marketing and business development activities under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, Managing Shareholder and/or other members of Firm Management.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Firm’s practice areas and attorneys
• Assist with the Firm’s online presence to include web and social media, as well as blogs and e-bulletins
• Assist in the design and production of promotional materials, ads, invites, announcements, etc.
• Provide original artwork, writing and editing for collateral, web, and direct marketing content as needed, proofread and review for adherence to messaging and brand standards
• Maintain positive relationships with vendors (i.e. graphic designers, printers, seminar locations, printing houses, promotional suppliers etc.)
• Coordinate with Firm Management to present the Firm’s efforts, successes, and accolades across various communication platforms including the Firm’s website
• Track ROIs for key initiatives and projects
• Maintain supply of marketing material and create innovative material based on business trends and new technology
• Work closely with the Firm’s marketing team to assist in producing top quality organizational and industry events, retreats, shareholder meetings, sponsorships, charitable events, workshops, seminars, etc.
• Continuously research local business & national news, as well as advanced education on new software programs, marketing concepts, and design techniques
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• 3+ years of coordinating marketing efforts in a professional services industry
• Strong critical thinking, creativity and organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter
• Ability to take ownership of projects and lead them to completion on time and within budget while managing a heavy workload with competing priorities
• Ability to multi-task while remaining calm under pressure
• Demonstrate proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design a must)
• Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and how to maximize the Firm’s online presence
• Demonstrate proficiency in managing the back-end of websites and blogs (Word Press)
• Must have a great attitude, convey confidence, have passion for his/her work, and be committed to and a champion for providing everyone inside and outside the Firm with EXCEPTIONAL service at all times
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer. It is Firm policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, genetics, veteran status, or any other class protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. It is the intent of the Firm to comply with all applicable federal and state laws with respect to fair employment practices. The Firm will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability or medical condition or for an employee’s religious beliefs provided the accommodation does not cause undue hardship to the Firm. Any applicant or employee with a qualifying disability or medical condition, or a religious practice, that requires an accommodation in order for the employee to perform the essential function of his or her job, should contact the Human Resources to discuss it further so the Firm can determine if a reasonable accommodation exists and can be provided.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.