Postponed: Don't Let Your IP Float Away in the Cloud!
April 21 2016
Summary of Program
Join attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Intellectual Property Group (Jo Dale Carothers and Audrey Millemann) for this 1 hour MCLE program.
- Overview of Cloud Computing and Cloud Storage
- Who owns the information in the Cloud?
- How are Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks and Trade Secrets affected by the Cloud?
- How private is your information in the Cloud?
- Spot troubling clauses in Cloud Service Agreements
- Dos and don’ts to protect your IP and privacy
Date and Time
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
916.558.6085 | firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no charge for this seminar.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below