Weintraub Tobin understands that protecting intellectual property is vital to achieving and increasing commercial success for individuals and businesses in the global marketplace. Our Intellectual Property team provides the highest quality legal services using efficient and effective approaches that consistently achieve outstanding results for our clients in cutting-edge transactions and complex intellectual property disputes.
We have substantial experience in a vast array of fields, including:
- Biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
- Molecular biology and microbiology
- Genetics and genomics
- General chemistry and water treatment chemistry
- Electronics, embedded systems and high-performance computing, microprocessors and microcontrollers, memory devices, wireless communications devices and protocols, smartphones and smart TVs, applications for smart devices, in-home networking for computing and entertainment, consumer electronics, software, semiconductor process and fabrication technology, packaging, and power conversion
- E-commerce and business and financial methods
- Digital media and advertising
- Mechanical systems
- Fashion and apparel
Our attorneys have broad industry experience and specialized academic backgrounds, including advanced technical and scientific degrees. We understand our clients’ business objectives, as well as their technology.
Weintraub Tobin is a full-service IP firm representing clients in both transactional and litigation matters. We provide strategic advice and counseling to companies at all stages of growth to help them develop or acquire all forms of intellectual property, and to protect, manage, license, enforce, and defend that intellectual property. To learn more about our experience in specific IP areas, please click on the links below: