Webinar: Estate Planning in 2020 – What You Need To Know About Estate Planning Now
Published: May 1, 2020
On May 6, Kay Brooks presented What You Need to Know About Estate Planning Now, hosted by the Capital Region Family Business Center. This webinar covered important aspects of estate planning in 2020, including considerations highlighted by the current pandemic.
The presentation addressed:
- Immediate steps you can take to benefit your family and enhance your estate plan
- The key documents you want to have in place to protect yourself and your loved ones
- New features that could improve your revocable living trust agreement
- How to coordinate your estate plan with your business succession plan
- Specific logistical challenges occurring now and how to address them
A recording of the webinar can be viewed on the Capital Region Family Business Center website.