we understand what matters most: meaningful results
Weintraub Tobin is a law firm that is a lot like our clients — energetic, driven and supportive of the communities in which we live and work.
Weintraub Tobin strives to hire exceptional people who demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and creativity. We believe in delivering quality client service both externally and internally while fostering an environment which encourages collaboration and camaraderie. We encourage effective communication and integration among attorneys and staff across offices. We believe in bringing the best people together to enhance client services and making the firm a great place to work. We are proud of the diversity of skills and experience each person brings to our organization.
Weintraub Tobin Law Corporation is currently seeking a full-time (40 hour work week) experienced Litigation Docket Specialist. This position will be based out of our Sacramento office and will work closely with our docket coordinator, docket team, attorneys and legal staff. The role of the Litigation Docket Specialist will include, but is not limited to the following:
Requirements and Expectations:
With minimal supervision, have the ability to:
• Calculate and docket all court appearances, documents and statutes of limitations in accordance with local, state, federal and administrative rules
• Identify state, federal, and administrative documents and apply the correct jurisdiction for calculations
• Research codes, authority, local court rules and judge’s rules in response to attorney and staff inquiries and respond accordingly
• Perform legal research to ensure proper jurisdiction and calculations of deadlines and events
• Prioritize and identify rush assignments and docket accordingly
• Identify and revise deadlines and events in the firm’s docket database when they are updated or concluded
• Assist as firm resource regarding local, county, state and federal rules and policy changes
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Must have 5+ years’ experience as a litigation docket specialist or as an experienced litigation secretary or litigation paralegal
• Experience using CompuLaw docket software preferred
• Paralegal certification and bachelor’s degree preferred
• Team player capable of working effectively and respectfully with all levels of staff
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their resumes to: email@example.com
Weintraub Tobin Law Corporation is seeking a full-time (40 hours per week) Marketing Coordinator for our Sacramento office. This position is responsible for implementing all marketing and business development activities under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Business Development and/or other members of Firm Management.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer. It is Firm policy to provide equal opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity, genetics, veteran status, or any other class protected under federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. It is the intent of the Firm to comply with all applicable federal and state laws with respect to fair employment practices. The Firm will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with a known disability or medical condition or for an employee’s religious beliefs provided the accommodation does not cause undue hardship to the Firm. Any applicant or employee with a qualifying disability or medical condition, or a religious practice, that requires an accommodation in order for the employee to perform the essential function of his or her job, should contact the Human Resources to discuss it further so the Firm can determine if a reasonable accommodation exists and can be provided.