Susan K. Edling
Susan currently specializes in leasing within the Firm’s Real Estate practice group. She assists developers and owners of office, mixed-use and retail properties with standard and specially negotiated lease documents. Often, Susan provides commercial restriction and easement agreements for the office park or shopping center in question and provides the form and content for its typical leases.
Susan has handled a wide variety of real estate transactions in her more than 30 years of practice, including, for example:
- Prepared standard form shop leases for landlords’ use in major retail projects.
- Drafted and negotiated the lease for small and major office users in downtown towers and mid-rise buildings and Roseville, Folsom, and Gold River office parks.
- Represented landlords in lease transactions with major “big box” and specialty restaurant tenants.
- Negotiated and drafted covenants, conditions, restrictions, and easements for large retail and mixed-use developments involving the sale of some parcels.
- Represented major home builders in more than 200 subdivision purchases.
- Handled initial lease-up of several major shopping centers, including leases and ground leases.
Crocker Art Museum Board of Trustees
Sacramento Theatre Company Foundation
AV® Preeminent™ Rating, Martindale-Hubbell®
J.D., University of California, Davis, School of Law, 1974
B.A., University of California, Davis, 1964
22 Weintraub Tobin Attorneys Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
SACRAMENTO, CA (August 7, 2017) – Weintraub Tobin, a leading California full-service law firm, is pleased to announce that 22 Weintraub Tobin attorneys are Martindale-Hubbell rated. Out of the 22 attorneys,
Weintraub Tobin Raises Money for American Heart Association
Heart Walk Logo For a third year in a row, Weintraub Tobin is working to raise funds for cardiovascular diseases and stroke by partaking in the American Heart Association Heart Walk on Saturday,
It’s Official – Weintraub Merges with San Francisco Firm Tobin & Tobin
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Law Corporation and Tobin & Tobin, a professional corporation, jointly announce the merger of their business law and litigation firms. The combined firm will be named Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Tobin &