A Healthy Workplace is a Safe Workplace: Addressing Bullying, Threats and Violence
July 16 2015
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. This seminar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in maintaining compliance. In addition, new regulations require employers to train supervisors about bullying. This webinar will explain those requirements.
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Anti-bullying requirements.
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard if and when accidents occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and how to respond.
Date and Time
This informative session will take place via webinar only.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
9:30 am – 11:00 am
MCLE credits available upon request. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
*Information on registering and logging in to this webinar will be provided after you have RSVP’d and approximately one week prior to the session.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below