Advanced Business Contracts: Secrets Only the Top Attorneys Know
August 23 2019
On Friday, August 23, Weintraub attorneys Josh Escovedo and Justin Borrowdale will speak at a National Business Institute (NBI) seminar titled Identify Concealed Risk and Strategically Negotiate Liability.
NBI Program Description
Go beyond the “nuts and bolts” and explore business contracts at an advanced level. Our skilled attorney faculty will demonstrate how to take vital contract language, terms, conditions and clauses, refine them and customize them to your clients’ unique needs and situations. You’ll confidently maneuver through sticky provisions and identify the most advantageous positions to take in negotiations. Listen to real-world implications of seemingly harmless contract language so you can avoid injurious liability traps experienced attorneys have fallen prey to. Don’t miss out on this one-day, unconventional course that is overflowing with years of hard-won negotiation skills and concrete drafting technique.
Date: Friday, August 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Four Points by Sheraton Sacramento International Airport
4900 Duckhorn Drive
Sacramento, CA 95834
To register visit the NBI registration page.
Continuing Legal Education
6.00 – CA CLE including – Ethics: 1.00
CPE for Accountants
7.00 – CPE for Accountants/NASBAincluding – Behavioral Ethics: 1.00
Business Law: 6.00
0.60 – IACET
- Tips for Handling Complicated E-Contracting, E-Signatures and E-mail Issues (w/Real-World Examples)
- Covering Your Tail and Strategically Negotiating Risk: Indemnification, Limitations of Liability and Insurance
- Sophisticated Negotiation Strategies: Secrets Only the Great Lawyers Know
- Advanced Contract Examination and Drafting Techniques (w/Sample Clause/Language/Provision Examination)
- Ethics for the Contract Attorney
- Complex Contract Dispute Issues and Remedies
To learn more, please visit NBI Seminar: Advanced Business Contracts: Secrets Only the Top Attorneys Know…