Employment Law 2019/2020 – A Year in Review; A Year Ahead
January 8 2020
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Labor and Employment Group as they discuss legal developments from 2019 and review a number of new laws facing employers in 2020.
- New Federal and State Legislation and Court Cases
- Changes to the Law Governing Classification of Independent Contractors
- Developments in Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Law
- Leaves of Absence and Reasonable Accommodations
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Employment, Arbitration and Confidentiality Agreements
- Class Actions and PAGA Claims
- The NLRB’s Change in Course
Date & Time
Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Due to high demand we have scheduled a second session for 1/9/20
8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM – Seminar
Weintraub Tobin Office
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor | Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking Validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street. Please bring your ticket with you to the 11th floor for validation.
This seminar is also available via webinar. Please indicate in your RSVP if you will be attending via webinar.
There is no charge for this seminar.
Approved for three (3) hours MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
Ramona Carrillo | [email protected] or 916-558-6046
Please RSVP by Friday, January 3, 2020
*In-person attendance is limited to 50 persons.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below