Employment Law Update – 2014 A Year in Review | 2015 An Interesting Year Ahead (Newport Beach)
January 22 2015
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Labor and Employment Group as they discuss important legal developments from 2014 and review the complexities of a number of new laws facing employers in 2015.
- New Federal and State Legislation and Regulatory Requirements—Compliance is Harder Than Ever!
- Updates in the World of Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Law.
- Privacy: Social Media and Beyond.
- The Ongoing Headache of Keeping Up with the Complex Laws Relating to Leaves of Absence and Reasonable Accommodations.
- Developments and Trends in Wage and Hour Litigation.
- The NLRB’s Continued Attack on the Non-Union Workplace.
8:30 am Registration and Breakfast
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Seminar
Approved for 3 hours MCLE credit. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
There is no charge for this seminar.
Irvine Company Office Properties
610 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
916.558.6046 | [email protected]
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below