L&E Webinar: OSHA Compliance: A Healthy and Safe Work Environment
July 18 2013
Summary of Program
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. This short
webinar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in your compliance.
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard if and when accidents occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and how to respond.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
12:00 p.m.—1:00 p.m.
HRCI credits available upon successful completion and verification of attendance for duration of webinar.
There is no charge for this seminar.
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Information on registering and logging in to this webinar will be provided to you after you have RSVP’d and approximately one week prior to session.
This informative session will take place via webinar only.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below