A Paperless World? All The Documentation You Still Need
October 13 2016
Summary of Program
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin is pleased to offer this very informative training session that will help business owners, human resource professionals, and managers to both comply with legal record keeping requirements and also prepare and maintain effective defensive documentation.
- Document retention under various federal and state laws.
- Effective employment policies and other documents relating to the employment relationship (e.g. arbitration, confidentiality and proprietary information, and severance & release agreements).
- The documents an employee’s attorney will likely rely on in an employment lawsuit and the importance of creating good contemporaneous documentation so as to avoid producing damaging evidence later:
- Wage and hour documentation
- Investigation documentation
- Attendance and leave of absence documentation
- Training documentation
- Performance documentation
- Discipline and termination documentation
Date: October 13, 2016
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
9:00 am – 9:30 am – Registration & Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:30 am – Seminar
Webinar: This seminar is also available via webinar. Please indicate in your RSVP if you will be attending via webinar.
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor | Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street. Please bring your parking ticket with you to the 11th floor.
Approved for two (2) hours MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
There is no cost for this seminar.
*This seminar will be limited to 75 in-person attendees.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below