The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Start to Finish
December 7 2020
Your Comprehensive Legal Guide to Everything ADA
Conflicting legal interpretations, recent case law, leave requests and confusion regarding the intersection of the FMLA and ADA are leaving many professionals confused. You need to have the latest legal perspectives in order to ensure your clients are following proper practices. Don’t be caught off-guard when facing questions that demand immediate answers. Attend this comprehensive, start-to-finish course that provides an essential overview of how to handle current ADA matters. Keep employers on the right track – register today!
- Disentangle conflicting legal interpretations of what constitutes a reasonable accommodation.
- Know when intermittent or short-term leave is appropriate to use.
- Ensure employers are taking the right steps in light of legal confusion.
- Appropriately manage FMLA leave requests to avoid liability and risk.
- Find out EXACTLY what the ADA and FMLA do and do not cover and better understand how workers’ compensation laws interact with these two acts.
- Get practical tips for handling the most common requests for accommodations, including telecommuting and service animals.
Date & Time:
Monday, December 7
7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Continuing Legal Education:
6.00 – CA CLE
including – Ethics: 1.00