Webinar: You May Not See Them, But They’re Still Working: Tips to Help Ensure Your Remote Workers are Still Complying with Employment Laws and Policies
June 30 2021
On June 30, Join Weintraub Tobin’s employment law attorney Ryan Abernethy as he addresses employment and labor code complications that telecommuting naturally presents and offers tips on how to ensure remote workers are still complying with company policies.
- Tips to accurately track employee work time
- Meal and rest breaks—providing and recording them, and premium payments
- Business expense reimbursements—what must the company pay for?
- Ergonomic issues
- Workers compensation considerations
- Written telecommuting policies for exempt and non-exempt employees
- Other ways to verify employee compliance remotely
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Please click here to register. Your email confirmation will provide information on joining the virtual training.
Approved for one (1) hour MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.