Gary Bradus Named as One of the Top 100 Northern California Super Lawyers in 2012
July 25 2012
SACRAMENTO, Calif., July 25, 2012 – Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin, a business law and business litigation law firm, congratulates Gary Bradus on being named as one of the Top 100 Northern California Super Lawyers of 2012. To receive this honor, Bradus earned the highest point totals in the Northern California nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.
According to the website, “Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.” Only five percent of lawyers practicing in Northern California are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers annually. The lawyers who receive the highest point totals in the Northern California region are also recognized in the Super Lawyers Top 100 List.
In addition, the firm applauds its 21 attorneys who were named as 2012 Northern California Super Lawyers and Rising Stars:
2012 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Gary L. Bradus, Business/Corporate
- Dale C. Campbell, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Christopher Chediak, Business/Corporate
- Janet Chediak, Estate Planning & Probate
- Edward J. Corey, Jr., Trust & Estates Litigation
- Kelly E. Dankbar, Trust & Estates Litigation
- Paul E. Gaspari, Business Litigation
- Joseph S. Genshlea, Business Litigation
- Louis A. Gonzalez, Jr., Real Estate
- Shawn M. Kent, Business/Corporate
- David L. Krotine, Real Estate
- Mike Kvarme, Real Estate
- Hilary L. Lamar, Estate Planning & Probate
- Audrey A. Millemann, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Charles L. Post, Employment & Labor
- Kenneth J. Sylva, Real Estate
- Lizbeth (Beth) V. West, Employment & Labor
2012 Northern California Rising Stars:
- Meagan D. Christiansen, Employment & Labor
- Chelcey E. Lieber, Employment & Labor
- Jeffrey Pietsch, Business/Corporate
About Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin
Now with over 70 attorneys strategically located in three cities across California, Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin is one of the most dynamic, fastest-growing law firms in California. We specialize in business, corporate and securities law; real estate finance and transactional work; entertainment, new media and intellectual property law; and business litigation. Our clients range from national institutional entities to regional businesses and individuals with personal and professional legal needs.
We dedicate ourselves to understanding our clients and helping them with their changing business challenges. For more information, visit weintraubstage.wpengine.com.