Lizbeth West Co-authors “California Leave Law: A Practical Guide for Employers”
January 17 2014
Co-authored by Lizbeth West, Published by LexisNexis
- How to navigate the complex issues surrounding family leave, military leave, worker’s compensation and personal time.
- Insightful analysis of the key employment features to keep in mind when dealing with leave law in California.
- Determinative considerations in accounting for the many different California and federal rules through the use of case studies.
- Important cases and their implications. Case are presented along with practical analysis for the day to day issues faced of the typical employer/employee relationship.
- California and federal model notices.
- Useful forms and checklists.
Purchase Information: Click here.