About the Program
Trade secret litigation and employee mobility cases are the hottest areas of intellectual property and employment litigation. Employees are getting laid off in record numbers, more and more senior level executives and employees are leaving one company to start or join a direct competitor. This program will provide participants with advice on how to protect company trade secrets, guard against employee raids, recruit from competitors without getting sued, and deal with the important issues that arise when employees leave to compete with their former employers.
*Why Trade Secrets Matter
* New Trade Secret Legislation and the Changing Rules of Trade Secret Litigation
* Injunctive Relief in Trade Secret Litigation
* The Intersection of Trade Secrets with other forms of IP including Patent, Copyright and Trademark
* Litigating Claims Related to Trade Secrets
* Race to the Courthouse — Strategy Issues In Multi-Jurisdictional Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Trade Secret Cases
Le Meridien Hotel San Francisco
333 Battery Street, San Francisco
9:00 – 4:00
Click here to register online.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below