Seminar: Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors
Published: May 26, 2011
Summary of Program:
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years.
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Genshlea Chediak is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulations, including things like:
· an overview of sexual harassment laws;
· examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment;
· lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace;
· strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace; and
· practical and inter-active hypotheticals and examples to help illustrate what sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply with your continuing sexual harassment training obligations.
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak
400 Capitol Mall, 17th Floor (temporary location)
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
9:00 a.m. — Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. — Program
$50.00 per supervisor.