Upcoming Seminar: Effective Employment Policies
Published: May 25, 2011
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Genshlea Chediak is pleased to offer this very informative training session that will help business owners, human resource professionals, and managers with two of the most important defensive measures a company can have: (1) creating effective and compliant workplace policies; and (2) properly training supervisors in implementing them.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding what employment laws govern your workplace and complying with them when creating your policies.
- The goal of employment policies.
- How to avoid creating unintended contracts for employment.
- Policies that should and should not be included in an employee handbook.
- The benefits of training supervisors and the risks if you don’t.
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak
400 Capitol Mall, 17th Floor (temporary location)
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
8:30 a.m. — Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. — Program
There is no charge for this seminar.
Approved for 3 hours MCLE Credit
HRCI credits available upon request