Upcoming Seminar: Mandatory AB1825 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Published: May 29, 2012
Summary of Program
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years.
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Tobin & Tobin is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulations, including things like:
- an overview of sexual harassment laws;
- examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment;
- lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace;
- strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace; and
- practical and inter-active hypotheticals and examples to help illustrate what sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply with your continuing sexual harassment training obligations.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
9:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Training
Charge: $50 per supervisor
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Tobin & Tobin
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor, Sacramento, CA
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Farego parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Streets
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (916) 558-6046