Upcoming Webinar: OSHA Compliance – a Healthy and Save Work Environment
Published: May 29, 2012
Download: OSHA Webinar – email-print.pdf
Summary of Program
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. Employers often fall short of complying with provisions of Cal/OSHA simply because they are unaware that the law applies to them, or they fail to understand some nuance or technicality contained in the regulations. This short seminar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in managing your business’ compliance with these laws.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Gain an understanding of Cal/OSHA’s latest general industry changes and know how to comply.
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard when accidents do occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep you employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and know how to respond.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – WEBINAR
This informative session will take place via webinar only. Login details will be provided approximately one week prior to the webinar. Please RSVP.
There is no charge for this webinar
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (916) 558-6046