Mandatory AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Published: October 23, 2013
Summary of Program:
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years.
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulations, including things like:
• an overview of sexual harassment laws;
• examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment;
• lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the
• strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace; and
• practical and inter-active hypotheticals and examples to help
illustrate what sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
can look like.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply with your continuing sexual harassment training obligations.
9:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Training
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814