2014 “California Leave Law: A Practical Guide for Employers” Co-authored by Partner Lizbeth West
Published: October 23, 2014
LexisNexis Releases 2014 Edition
- How to navigate the complex issues surrounding family leave, military leave, worker’s compensation and personal time.
- Insightful analysis of the key employment features to keep in mind when dealing with leave laws in California.
- Determinative considerations in accounting for the many different California and federal rules through the use of case studies.
- Important cases and their implications. Cases are presented along with practical analysis for the day to day issues faced in the typical employer/employee relationship.
- California and federal model notices.
- Useful forms and checklists.
Hard copy and electronic versions of the book are available online.