Mandatory AB 1825 Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Published: December 11, 2014
Summary of Program
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for supervisors require that certain employers provide training to their supervisors every two years.
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin is offering a two hour in-person training session that will comply with all the requirements outlined in the regulation, including things like:
- an overview of sexual harassment laws;
- AB 2054 – requires training on the prevention of abusive conduct in the workplace;
- examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment;
- lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace;
- strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace; and
- practical and inter-active hypotheticals to help illustrate what sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
If you are an employer with 50 or more employees, and have supervisors who have not yet been trained, this training is a must. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you comply with your continuing sexual harassment training obligations.
9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:30 am Seminar
Charge: $75.00 per supervisor
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
916.558.6046 | email@example.com
View flyer here.