Don’t be Clueless: The Essentials of Workplace Investigations
- When: Jun 16, 2016
- Where: Weintraub Tobin Office
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Workplace Investigations Unit (Vida Thomas and Meagan Bainbridge) as they discuss the fundamentals of an effective workplace investigation.
- The duty to investigate
- Determining who will do the investigation
- Recognizing your own biases
- Tips for conducting the investigation
- Conducting and documenting witness interviews
- Analyzing the evidence and making credibility determinations
- Writing the investigation report
Date and Time
Thursday, June 16, 2016
9:00 am – 9:30 am – Registration & Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:30am – Program
This seminar is also available via webinar. Please indicate in your RSVP if you will be attending via webinar.
Weintraub Tobin Office
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor | Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking Validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street.
Approved for two (2) hours MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
There will be no cost for this seminar.
*This seminar will be limited to 75 in-person attendees.