Tips and Tools for Surviving the Employment Relationship
- When: Oct 17, 2019
Summary of Program:
The Labor and Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin is pleased to offer this informative seminar that will discuss applicable laws and best practices to help business owners, human resource professionals, and managers reduce the risk of liability when they interview, hire, discipline, and terminate employees. Join us for an overview of relevant topics covering the life-span of the employment relationship.
- Lawful and effective job postings, employment applications, and interview questions
- Effective policies and documentation to help reduce liability
- Guidelines for effective communication and conflict resolution
- Best practices for a fair and meaningful disciplinary process
- The benefits of training supervisors and the risks if you don’t
- The very real risk of employer liability for retaliation
- Tips for avoiding wrongful termination claims.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
9:00 AM – Registration & Breakfast
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM – Seminar
Weintraub Tobin Office
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking Validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th Street. Please bring your ticket with you to the 11th floor for validation.
There is no charge for this seminar.
Approved for two (2) hours MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
Ramona Carrillo | [email protected] or 916-558-6046
Please RSVP by Monday, October 14, 2019