Webinar: CRA Presents Small Business Provisions of CARES Act
- When: Apr 9, 2020
Weintraub attorneys Jim Clarke and Lukas Clary presented for the California Restaurant Association (CRA) webinar Small Business Provisions of CARES Act, discussing aspects of the Act most likely to provide immediate cash flow to small and medium-sized businesses, with a focus on the needs of restaurants. The webinar recording is available now.
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Loan Forgiveness, and Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs)
- Economic Stabilization to Distressed Industries.
- Net Operating Loss Carrybacks
- Qualified Improvement Property Fix.
- Employee Retention Tax Credits.
- Deferral of Employer’s Share of Payroll Taxes
- Modification of Limitation on Business Interest
Date & Time:
Live Presentation April 9, 2020
Meeting Recording here.