Virtual Event – Dealing with Complex FMLA and ADA Issues: A Legal Guide
- When: May 25, 2021
- Where: Virtual Event
Identify Patterns of Abuse, Discover Pertinent Case Law, Mitigate Litigation Risks and More
Join Meagan D. Bainbridge for this live webinar virtual event hosted by the National Business Institute (NBI) where FMLA and ADA issues will be discussed.
From leave related to the COVID-19 pandemic to medical marijuana and disability discrimination, this advanced program teaches you how to tackle the top challenges facing HR personnel and attorneys today. Unearth practical guidance for addressing performance issues, determine when and how to ask for recertification of leave, identify general rules for reinstating employees and more. Get the knowledge you need to handle complicated situations with confidence – register today!
- Stay informed of the latest legislative updates.
- Analyze the interactions between workers’ comp laws, the ADA and the FMLA.
- Examine tactics for handling substance abuse problems under the ADA and the FMLA.
- Develop strategies for spotting FMLA abuse.
- Uncover the do’s and don’ts of firing workers on leave.
- Case Law, Legislative Updates and Recent Trends
- Leave Considerations and COVID-19
- Understanding the Interplay of the FMLA, the ADA and Workers’ Comp Laws
- Best Practices for Accommodating Employees with Mental Health Conditions
- Handling Medical Marijuana and Substance Abuse Issues Under the FMLA and ADA
- Practical Guidance for Spotting and Preventing FMLA Abuse
- Thorny Process Issues and Management of Intermittent Leave
- Disciplining and Terminating Employees on Leave: Mitigating Litigation Risks
Date & Time:
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
7:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
CA CLE – 6.00
including – Ethics: 1.00
There is a fee to register. For more information and to register, please click here.