Webinar – Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Virtual Training: Engaging and Effective Training for Non-Supervisors and/or Supervisors
- When: Dec 2, 2021
- Where: December 2, 2021
The regulations regarding California’s Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for non-supervisors and supervisors require that employers with five or more employees provide at least two hours of classroom or interactive training for supervisors and at least one hour of classroom or interactive training for non-supervisors. Training must be provided every two years.
On December 2, join employment attorney Chuck Post for an effective interactive virtual training session that will comply with the requirements outlined in the regulations, including things like:
- An overview of sexual harassment laws.
- Examples of conduct that constitute sexual harassment
- Strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace
- Lawful supervisory responses to complaints of harassment in the workplace
- Preventing “abusive conduct” in the workplace.
- The elements of an effective policy against.
- Practical and interactive hypotheticals and examples to help illustrate what bullying, sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can look like.
Note: You will be required to have your webcam on and actively participate in the training.
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. – All Employee Training (Supervisors and Non-Supervisors)
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. – Break
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 am. – Supervisor Specific Training
$50/per person for Supervisors (2-hour training)
$25/per person for Non-supervisors (1-hour training)
Payment must be received prior to the date of the training. A check issued to Weintraub Tobin can be submitted via U.S. Mail or, you can submit payment via credit card using the Credit Card Authorization Form.
Supervisor Training Approved for 2.0 hours MCLE (Elimination of Bias) for Attorney Participants