Webinar: An In-Depth Look at Attorney-Client Privilege
- When: Jun 14, 2022
- Where: Webinar
On Tuesday, June 14, The Litigation Section of the Barristers will present a webinar that aims to provide an in-depth look at attorney-client privilege in employment, white collar, and commercial litigation.
Weintraub shareholder Lizbeth (Beth) V. West will speak at the event, alongside Aviva Gilbert of Farella Braun + Martel and Anna McLean of Sheppard Mullin.
Weintraub attorney Jacqueline Simonovich will moderate the discussion, which will cover:
- What thorny attorney-client privilege issues arise in the employment context?
- Are communications between a lawyer and former employees privileged?
- What special considerations apply to attorney-client privilege issues in the white collar context?
- When can the privilege be broken during an investigation?
- How should outside counsel advise in-house lawyers working for a company with a complex legal structure?
Learn more or register for this webinar on the Bar Association of San Francisco website, here.