Webinar: Employment Law Compliance for the New Year
- When: Nov 17, 2022 10:00 am PST
- Where: Webinar
On Thursday, November 17th, the California Restaurant Association (CRA) will hold a webinar discussing employment law developments that will impact the workplace in 2023. Weintraub shareholder Lukas Clary will lead the webinar, which will cover:
- The current status of arbitration agreements in employment.
- California’s new pay transparency laws and pay data reporting requirements.
- New “designated person” requirements under the California Family Rights Act and Paid Sick Leave.
- New bereavement leave laws.
- Where things stand with COVID-19 leave and employer rights and obligations.
Learn more or register for the event on the CRA website here.