Weintraub Tobin Ranked in U.S. News – Best Lawyers© 2023 “Best Law Firms”
Published: November 3, 2022
Weintraub Tobin has been recognized with numerous rankings in the 2023 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” The rankings are awarded by tiers for each practice group in each metropolitan area.
Thousands of firms are considered and reviewed nationwide through a detailed evaluation process before U.S. News and Best Lawyers® make selections for “Best Law Firms” rankings. The complete list is published on the U.S. News website.
Weintraub received the following Tier 1 rankings for 2023 “Best Law Firms”:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) (Sacramento)
- Commercial Litigation (Sacramento)
- Corporate Law (Sacramento)
- Litigation – Real Estate (Sacramento)
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates (Sacramento)
- Real Estate Law (Sacramento)
- Trusts & Estates Law (Sacramento)
Additional 2023 rankings include:
- Litigation – Real Estate (Tier 2, Orange County)
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Tier 2, Sacramento)
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law (Tier 2, Sacramento)
- Litigation – Intellectual Property (Tier 2, San Diego)
- Litigation – Labor & Employment (Tier 2, Sacramento)
- Litigation – Patent (Tier 2, San Diego)
- Litigation – Tax (Tier 2, Sacramento)
- Employment Law – Management (Tier 3, Sacramento)
- Litigation – Banking & Finance (Tier 3, Orange County)
- Tax Law (Tier 3, Sacramento)
Best Lawyers® is recognized as one of the most esteemed peer review guides worldwide in the legal profession. “Best Law Firms” rankings are achieved based on extensive peer-review evaluations from well-respected attorneys in similar practice areas as well as from client evaluations. Several factors are taken into consideration such as expertise, integrity, responsiveness, understanding of a business and its needs, cost-effectiveness, civility, and the rate of referrals.