Weintraub Tobin is proud of the people we have in our organization. Due to the rapidly growing demand for our legal services, our firm is always looking to hire exceptional people who have a high degree of initiative, creativity and interpersonal skills.
We value the diverse backgrounds, personalities, styles and commitment to community service of our attorneys and support team. By providing an excellent working environment that encourages close cooperation and camaraderie, we are able to attract top-quality associates and support staff.
We are seeking dynamic and resourceful individuals to help optimize our clients’ potential. We appreciate people with exceptional technical and interpersonal skills, experience, common sense and, because of our casual atmosphere, a sense of humor.
Weintraub Tobin offers a competitive salary and well-balanced compensation package, including:
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Group Life and AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment insurance)
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care reimbursement accounts)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Transit Reimbursement Program
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Bar dues and continuing education expenses
- Employee Referral Program
“Weintraub is different from other firms in that it empowers its associates to develop their practice from day one. The Firm supports diverse marketing efforts and rewards associate initiative, encouraging its young attorneys to not only craft the skills necessary to service their clients but also develop the network to generate clients and referrals.”
Shareholder, Lateral Associate (Real Estate, Sacramento)