Second Session Added for L&E Health Care Reform Seminar
May 22 2013
Due to overwhelming demand, a second session of the Health Care Reform seminar has been scheduled for 5/22/13 from 12:00-2:00 pm. Additional seats are available for the second session only. If you would like to register for this seminar, please RSVP to Ramona Carrillo at [email protected].
Presented by The Labor & Employment Group at Weintraub Tobin and Vincent Catalano of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Inc.
Summary of Program
The Supreme Court has spoken and the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA”) is here to stay. It is now critical that employers of all sizes learn how the PPACA may impact their workplace. Join Weintraub Tobin, and special guest speaker, Vincent Catalano, MBA, Area Vice President/Employee Benefits Consultant from Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., Inc., for this very timely and informative panel discussion about how employers can navigate the complexities of, and comply with, the PPACA.
- Determining who is a covered employer under the PPACA.
- “Pay or Play” mandates – the details of what employers must do.
- A discussion of available tax credits.
- Understanding the consequences of non-compliance: penalties, penalties, penalties.
- What the California Exchange "Covered California" is and what it means for employers.
- Benefits of PPACA including coverage of dependents to age 26, women’s health enhancements and preventative care and other patient protections.
- Strategies the proactive employer can take.
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage, entrances on 4th and 5th St.
Noon – 2 p.m. – Seminar
Approved for 2 hours MCLE credit; HRCI
credits available upon request.
There is no charge for this seminar.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below