Upcoming Seminar: OSHA Compliance – Safety and Prevention of Workplace Violence
April 21 2011
Download: Seminar Brochure – April 21, 2011.pdf
Summary of Program:
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. Employers often fall short of complying with provisions of Cal/OSHA simply because they are unaware that the law applies to them, or they fail to understand some nuance or technicality contained in the regulations. This short seminar is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA requirements and assist you in managing your business’ compliance with these laws.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)
- Gain an understanding of Cal/OSHA’s latest general industry changes and know how to comply.
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard when accidents do occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and know how to respond.
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
8:30 a.m. — Registration and Breakfast
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. — Program
There is no charge for this seminar.
Approved for 3 hours MCLE Credit
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below