Employment Law Update – SF Editions: 2012—A Year in Review: 2013—A Challenging Year Ahead
Published: December 28, 2012
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Labor and Employment Group as they discuss important legal developments from 2012 and review the complexities of a number of new laws facing employers in 2013.
- Wage and Hour Law: New Legislation Makes Compliance Harder Than Ever;
- Discrimination and Retaliation: New Protected Activities and Regulatory Crackdowns
- Privacy: Social Media and Beyond;
- Developments in Leaves of Absence and Accommodation Law;
- Policies and Contracts: What’s Required and What’s Prohibited; and
- The NLRB’s Attack on the Non-Union Workplace.
This seminar is available either in person or via webinar! If attending via WEBINAR, you will receive login information one week prior to the seminar.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
9:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m.
475 Sansome Street, Suite 1800
San Francisco, CA 94111
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
There is no charge for this seminar
Approved for 3 hours MCLE Credit; HRCI credits available upon request
Weintraub Tobin Chediak Coleman Grodin
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814