L&E Seminar: Top 10 Things Employers Do (or Don’t Do) to Get Sued
- When: Oct 18, 2023 09:30 am PDT - 11:30 am PDT
- Where: 400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor Sacramento, CA 95814
Managing employees in California is not easy, and the state’s many employment laws are complicated and confusing. On October 18th, Ryan Abernethy, Lukas Clary, and Nikki Mahmoudi hosted a seminar giving guidance on how to protect your organization by avoiding some of the most common mistakes that lead to employee lawsuits.
- An overview of hot employment topics
- Understanding employee and employer rights and obligations under various laws
- Recognizing the common actions (or inactions) that can give rise to liability
- Tips and strategies for avoiding employment liability