Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist – Sacramento
We are seeking an Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist to join our team. This position will provide support to the Accounting and Finance team in the areas of accounts payable and general accounting functions. This position will report directly to the Firm’s Controller and is a full-time (40 hours/week), Sacramento, CA-based position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Regular processing of invoices and payments to vendors.
- Processes employee reimbursements.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date accounts payable documentation.
- Processes and generates Firm invoices.
- Makes collection calls.
- Provides other duties as needed and assigned by Firm management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 2-4 years of A/P and light bookkeeping experience within a law Firm or other professional services industry.
- Experience with computer software programs including Excel and Word.
- Experience with Orion accounting software program a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to financial matters and client information.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of the Firm (i.e. shareholders, other attorneys, Firm management, and other staff).
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields