Creating a Healthy Workplace: OSHA, IIPP and Workplace Violence
October 16 2014
Download: OSHA Flyer.pdf
Summary of Program
Federal and state OSHA laws protect California workers from unsafe
working conditions. However, the federal and state statutes and
regulations are complex and can be difficult to understand. This seminar
is designed to remove some of the mystery from federal and state OSHA
requirements and assist you in your compliance.
- Implement a compliant and effective Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP).
- Avoid enormous Cal/OSHA fines and hassles by regularly assessing your organization’s IIPP, training your employees, and shoring up weaknesses in your safety practices.
- Better understand what OSHA regulations apply to your industry so you won’t be caught off guard if and when accidents occur.
- Use effective preventive measures to keep your employees and customers safe from threats of workplace violence.
- Recognize the warning signs that indicate an employee is capable of violence and how to respond.
9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
9:30 am – 11:30 am Seminar
Approved for 2 hours MCLE credit. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. There is no charge for this seminar.
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Fl.
Sacramento, CA 95814
916.558.6046 | [email protected]
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below