Employment Law 2019/2020 – A Year in Review; A Year Ahead (San Francisco)
January 31 2020
Summary of Program
Join the attorneys from Weintraub Tobin’s Labor and Employment Group as they discuss legal developments from 2019 and review a number of new laws facing employers in 2020.
- New Federal and State Legislation and Court Cases
- Changes to the Law Governing Classification of Independent Contractors
- Developments in Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Law
- Leaves of Absence and Reasonable Accommodations
- Wage and Hour Laws
- Employment, Arbitration and Confidentiality Agreements
- Class Actions and PAGA Claims
- The NLRB’s Change in Course
Date & Time
Friday, January 31, 2020, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
8:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM – Seminar
SF Bar Association (Board Room)
301 Battery Street, 3rd Floor | San Francisco, CA 94111
There is no charge for this seminar.
Approved for three (3) hours MCLE. This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Certificates will be provided upon verification of attendance for the entirety of the webcast.
Ramona Carrillo | [email protected] or 916-558-6046
Please RSVP by Monday, January 27, 2020
*In-person attendance is limited to 50 persons.
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below