Seminar: Effective Employment Policies – Are Yours Up To Date?
March 22 2012
Join the Employment Law Group of Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Tobin & Tobin for an informative training session that will help business owners, human resource professionals, and managers with two of the most important defensive measures a company can have: (1) creating effective and compliant workplace policies; and (2) properly training supervisors in implementing them.
- Understanding what employment laws govern your workplace and complying with them when creating your policies.
- The goal of employment policies.
- How to avoid creating unintended contracts for employment.
- Policies that should and should not be included in an employee handbook.
- The benefits of training supervisors and the risks if you don’t.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Registration and Breakfast
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
There is no charge for this seminar.
Parking validation provided. Please park in the Wells Fargo parking garage.
Approved for 2 hours MCLE Credit;
HRCI credits available upon request
Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Tobin & Tobin
400 Capitol Mall, 11th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
To RSVP, Complete The Form Below