As the landscape of federal and state employment law continues to develop, the workplace becomes more dynamic and legal compliance becomes more difficult. The Labor and Employment attorneys at Weintraub Tobin have years of experience providing up-to-date, practical legal advice to help employers maintain a productive and compliant workplace.
Our attorneys partner with clients to understand their unique industry and workplace to ensure that the advice and counsel is tailored and practical. Our attorneys provide day-to-day advise on a wide spectrum of workplace issues such as hiring, performance management, disciplinary actions, terminations and layoffs, employment and severance agreements, covenants not to compete, employee policies and handbooks, and compliance with federal and state laws concerning wage and hour, leaves of absence, reasonable accommodations, health and safety, contracts and policies, and the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.
Our team has extensive experience in the following related services:
- Worker Classification
- Employment Contracts and Policies
- Leaves of Absence and Disability Accommodations
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Confidentiality, Restrictive Covenants, and Trade Secret Protection
- Performance Management, Discipline, and Discharge
- Preventing and Responding to Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation
- Litigation Prevention and Risk Management Strategies
- Workplace Health and Safety