- Full-service business affairs representation for production companies and studios of all sizes
- Partnership and organizational structures
- Equity financing raises, complex lending structures, and financial closings
- Services agreements for content creators in innovative and traditional circumstances, including producers, executive producers, and production service providers
- Extensive production legal counsel, including above-the-line and below-the-line personnel agreements, and union negotiation and advice
- Clearances and fair use analysis
- Sales agency, distribution agreements, and collection account management agreements
- Complex and traditional chain of title, content acquisition, shopping, and collaboration agreements, appearance releases, and much more.
Tara graduated cum laude from Southwestern University School of Law. Her note “Plagued by the Paparazzi: How California Should Sharpen the Focus On Its Not So Picture Perfect Paparazzi Laws” was published in the Southwestern Law Review. Tara also participated in the National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition and served as the Entertainment Vice President of the Entertainment and Sports Law Society. She worked with both the California Lawyers for the Arts and Westwood One’s Grammy Radio Remote during law school. Tara received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Dance, with minors in Business Management and Legal Studies, magna cum laude, from Hofstra University Honors College.
Outside of the office, Tara can be found at the zoo and the park with her young son. She enjoys traveling and skiing, in addition to attending dance and theater shows.